The smaller brother of Blip2000, optimized for touchscreens:
(click image to enlarge)
Got a Windows touchscreen computer and miss these cool apps like on the iPad ?
Now you can generate MIDI sequences with a touch of your finger. Also great for controllers like Novations launchpad (together with Automap).
Blip1000 is a MIDI sequencer VST plugin. It plays mono- or polyphonic sequences depending on the selected notes and the enabled trigger buttons.
Host sync with different speeds, swing, several play direction modes and MIDI controller learn - try it for free and start making music now!
- clear and easy interface
- number of steps selectable (up to 8)
- note per line selectable from 3 octaves with display
- several play modes (forward-backward, random etc.)
- syncs to host - clock divider adjustable
- sequence transpose by MIDI input
- MIDI ouput channel selectable
- automatable in the DAW
- sequences can be saved as VST plugin presets
- random play
- MIDI-ouput; any plugin or synthesizer can be used as sound source
- low on CPU
- free ! (only limitation is a nagscreen)
Available for Windows PC as VST-plugin. You’ll need a standard host program that sends correct VST sync information.
Download the free plugin now. No installer, no copy protection, just place the .dll file from the zip-archive into the plugins folder of your favourite DAW.
(only limitation: nagscreen on startup)
donate something to get the version without nagscreen
After a donation of at least 10US$, you can download an unlimited version and may obtain later, enhanced versions of this plugin for half price!
Why to donate if it’s free?
- the startup nagscreen will disappear
- by giving a little money you show your appreciation for the work of the developer
- getting positive reactions gives us the motive to develop more plugins for you
- help the developer to pay his bills
- get the good feeling to not take only but give something back